The Ultimate Masterclass in Vetting & Checking Your Own Tenants
For too often many referencing agencies & letting agents have been putting the landlord’s property at risk by granting tenancies to tenants who have not been properly vetted & checked. Their service is fundamentally flawed. It is vital that every landlord understands that in order to do a thorough vet & check on any prospective tenant is doing more than just a confirmation of employment and tenancy, & trusting the information given.
In this training course we demonstrate quickly & effectively how to check & verify information provided by your prospective tenants. This low cost & must attend training course will give the edge to any landlord who chooses to vet & check their own tenants, incorporates Right to Rent.
What will you learn from this course?
- You will learn how to instantly recognise some of the mistakes rogue tenants make on applications
- You will learn how to be able to vet & check all of the 5 main tenant category types
- You will learn how to effectively drill down on the information provided by the tenant
- You will learn how to separate emotion when conducting this important process
- You will understand what is needed to stay compliant & keep things legal, whilst creating professional standards
- You will be confident to vet and check your own tenants the very next day – as you will have a system in place that really works!
What else is included?
- Customised electronic forms & letters to use throughout the entire vetting process immediately loaded onto your laptop or iPad on the day for instant use.
- These pre-designed, declaration compliant forms will save you time and money
- Your own EBP – Effective Bullet Point plan for use with this particular process will take the guess work out of vetting any category type of tenant
And there’s more…
- Half price DVD of The Simplified Guide to Vetting & Checking Your Tenants (subject to availability)
- Option to book another person on this course for half price**
- All courses are taught by Marie Parris
When is the next course?
- Contact us for your preferential dates
Where is the course?
- Full venue details is provided at the time of booking
How much is the course?
- The full standard fee £414.00 including vat per person (landlord rate only)
- A joint delegate rate of £620.00 including vat is available if two people book at the same time, (only one booking form is required), this will entitle each delegate to all the benefits, as if paying the full standard fee**
How to book
- Complete the online booking form
- Or if you prefer telephone/email our office and we can send you the details via email email@example.com Telephone: 020 8778 9686